Dr. Benjamin Dehner
Specialty: Robotic and Laparoscopic Surgery; Male and Female Incontinence; Treatment of Benign Prostatic Hyperplasia
Undergrad: Bachelor of Science, Xavier University, Cincinnati, Ohio
Medical School: M.D., University of Cincinnati College of Medicine, Cincinnati, Ohio
Internship: University of Cincinnati Medical Center General Surgery, Cincinnati, Ohio
Residency: University of Cincinnati Medical Center Division of Urology, Cincinnati, Ohio
Associated Urologists of Nashville
4230 Harding Road, Suite 521
Nashville, TN 37205
Site of Service
Office (ASC & Hospital for OML)
First UroLift System Case Date
- Herbal Male Enhancement Induced Priapism. Denher, Ben, M.D.; Hamidinia, Ahmad, M.D.; Wagner, Laurent; Sallans, Larry, Ph.D. University of Cincinnati. 2008.
- 5-Minutes Urology Consult. Second Edition. “Premature Ejaculation.” Ben Dehner, M.D. 2008.
- The Mont Reid Surgical Handbook. Sixth Edition. “Urologic Trauma.” Ben Dehner, M.D. 2008.
- Efficient and Cost-Effective Medicine. “Rifampin Prophylaxis for Contacts of Patients Infected with Neisseria Meningitides: A Cost- Effective Analysis.” In-house publication. Ben Dehner, 2004.
- Cancer Research. “Transforming Growth Factor-Beta Type I Gene is Frequently Mutated in Ovarian Carcinoma.” Chen, Taiping; Triplett, Jason; Dehner, Ben; Hurst, Bernadette; Colligan, Bruce; Pemberton, Jackson; Graff, Jeremy; and Carter, Julia. Volume 61. 4679-4682. 2001.