Dr. Michael Trotter
Specialty: Vasectomies, male infertility, prostate health, erectile dysfunction, urinary tract infections, and male and female incontinence
Undergrad: The University of Texas at Austin
Medical School: The University of Texas Medical Branch
Internship: University of Mexico
Residency: University of Mexico
Midtown Urology Associates, P.A.
911 W. 38th Street, Suite 200
Austin, TX 78705
Site of Service
UroLift® System Local Anesthesia Protocol
- UroLift Anesthesia Protocol: This information is presented in conjunction with Dr. Trotter. Surgical technique, medication and anesthesia regimens are based on his experience with the UroLift System. Medical practice is solely the responsibility of the treating physician and not the named physicians or NeoTract, Inc.
- The steps in this protocol are presented in the sequence performed by Dr Trotter.
- Oral sedation (upon arrival to the office, 30 minutes pre-procedure)o
- Diazepam (Valium) oral unless contraindicated, 10mg
- Prostate Block & Topical Anesthesia
First UroLift System Case Date